Thursday, March 22, 2012

Fireworks

Light them up. Set them off. He’s made his number for the year and, unbelievably, there is still one week left so he can crush it…with.his.bare.hands.   Yep, that’s my Sales Guy not the typical WWE wrestler or Highlander Games athlete we’re talking about here. I’m going to need to bring you up to speed on what life for the Sales Guy and his Wife have been like for past, oh, many months.  We’re all due a galactic celebration.
While it’s going to take me weeks to unfold this story, I’ll just let you know what it was like in the past few weeks. He got to sell, sell, sell vs data enter, data enter, data enter.  Can I just tell you how excited The Sales Guy gets when he gets to sell? It’s mostly contagious energy but he’s also gone well into ‘the zone’ like any good player would do in the final minutes of a game when you’re either on the brink of a big win or huge loss.  The thing is, he hasn’t seemed nervous at all, he’s seemed focused and knows what to do and how to do it.  Yep, I’m as proud of The Sales Guy as I am my son for recognizing the letter “A.” And so we’ll celebrate with some fireworks (New Hampshire backyard style) and if – I mean when – he crushes it, we’ll celebrate Gucci style.

No comments:

Post a Comment